Pennsylvania Second Amendment Rally – April 30, 2018 10 AM Harrisburg Capital Rotunda. More information at http://www.2arally.com/ There are already some buses planned by other organizations to get there from western PA, check out the ‘Getting There’ page on the website.
Do you support the 2nd Amendment? To what extent? Please attend the rally if at all possible. We will be gathering signatures of people who cannot attend on petitions to take to the rally. Our leaders and members will be distributing these petitions to gun shops across the state to garner as much support as possible for when we go door to door with our legislators along with the great folks at FOAC this coming April 30th. Contact us through the Contact option on this website or our FaceBook page to get a copy of the petition.
You don’t have to be a member to help. Message us if you would like a copy to distribute and help get signatures.
We have also created an on-line petition at the following link. https://www.ipetitions.com/…/pa-petition-to-keep-and-bear-a…
Petition is for PA residents only. Please do not sign the on-line petition if you signing a hard copy. Thanks!
Pennsylvania Oath Keepers is a non-partisan association of current and formerly serving military, police, and first responders who pledge to fulfill the oath all military and police take to “defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic.” That oath, mandated by Article VI of the Constitution itself, is to the Constitution, not to the politicians, and Oath Keepers declare that they will not obey unconstitutional orders, such as orders to disarm the American people, to conduct warrantless searches, or to detain Americans as “enemy combatants” in violation of their ancient right to jury trial.
UNALIENABLE RIGHTS OF AMERICAS WE WILL SUPPORT & DEFEND
- We will support Americans in defense of their 2nd Amendment rights.
- We will support and defend Americans in defense of warrantless searches.
- We will support, defend and protect American citizens from unlawful detention or subjection to military tribunals.
- We will defend Americans against the illegal imposition of martial law or a fabricated “state of emergency” where their constitutional rights are violated.
- States have rights and we will not support any attempt to dissolve those rights.
- We will support and defend American citizens in our cities from illegal acts that would turn them into de facto concentration camps.
- We will support and defend American citizens against forced detention in any form of camp.
- We will defend American citizens against any foreign troops position on our soil, whether for peace keeping or any other purpose.
- We will defend all American citizens against government confiscation of food, water or any other personal property Americans own.
- We will defend with our sacred honor Americans rights of free speech, assembly, religion and the right of petition to the government for redress of wrongs.
PA Oath Keepers reaches out to both current serving and veterans to remind them of their oaths, to teach them more about the Constitution they swore to defend, and to inspire them to defend it. Click here for details on how we do that.
Train. Unite. Protect
* First responders includes fire-fighters, search and rescue, EMTs, disaster relief, and similar emergency personnel. While not all such personnel take an oath to the Constitution, many do, and all are a critical audience for our mission.
Current Serving and Veterans, you swore an Oath…