Pennsylvania Oath Keepers Code of Conduct
Pennsylvania Oath Keepers and its’ Members are responsible to maintain the integrity and honor of this organization. We strive to maintain a positive image. All Members are fully and solely accountable for their actions while Members of Pennsylvania Oath Keepers, and shall possess and maintain high moral and ethical standards and uncompromising integrity for continued Membership. All Members are to conduct themselves in a courteous and lawful manner at all times. Members are expressly prohibited from fraternizing with known criminals, known or suspected criminal organizations and their Members, associates or affiliates.
All Members must understand that their actions not only reflect on Pennsylvania Oath Keepers but on the entire community of Pennsylvania, including former and current military, law enforcement, fire fighter and first responders.
Pennsylvania Oath Keepers shall have a zero tolerance policy for actions that bring disrespect, dishonor or disrepute on Pennsylvania Oath Keepers or any that adhere to their Oath.
To ensure that Pennsylvania Oath Keepers is always protected against negative publicity and/or legal action, and to ensure that the preservation of our prestige and reputation is always at the forefront of any actions or behavior on the part of all Members, each Member of Pennsylvania Oath Keepers agrees to the following conditions:
PLEASE NOTE: Once these have been read and understood, it is required that each prospective member sign at the bottom of the page:
- All Pennsylvania Oath Keepers shall take and keep their sworn oath to the Constitution of these United States of America
- Members will familiarize themselves with the by-laws of the Pennsylvania Oath Keepers, and will act in accordance with such. Officers will maintain complete knowledge of all by-laws and will be responsible for acting in complete accordance with such.
- Pennsylvania Oath Keepers will not participate in activities that subject themselves to be involved in treasonous or felonious activities in any state or territory of the United States.
- Pennsylvania Oath Keepers will not advocate, be a member of, or associate with, any organization, formal or informal, that advocates the overthrow of the government of the State of Pennsylvania, or of these United States, or the violation of the Constitutions thereof.
- Pennsylvania Oath Keepers will not advocate, be a member of, or associate with, any organization, formal or informal, that advocates discrimination toward any person.
- Pennsylvania Oath Keepers shall have a zero tolerance policy for actions that bring disrespect, dishonor or disrepute on Pennsylvania Oath Keepers or the military, law enforcement, fire fighters and first responder community.
- Members are expressly prohibited from fraternizing with known criminals, known or suspected criminal organizations and their members, associates or affiliates.
- No person is eligible for membership in Pennsylvania Oath Keepers who has been convicted in any court of a felony, or any other crime for which the judge could imprison them for more than one year.
- All Pennsylvania Oath Keepers Members shall possess and maintain high moral and ethical standards and uncompromised integrity for continued membership in Pennsylvania Oath Keepers.
- Members will respect the personal dignity of all others, be honest and truthful, and will avoid deception at all costs.
- Members will work to build a good personal reputation, use good manners, and avoid offensive language.
- We strive to maintain a positive image within our communities. All members are fully and solely accountable for their actions while members of Pennsylvania Oath Keepers.
- Any member who is engaged in activities that are outside of the Pennsylvania Oath Keepers mission must not wear any Pennsylvania Oath Keepers logos or utilize any pamphlets, banners, stickers, web links or any other reference to Pennsylvania Oath Keepers that would suggest that said activities are sanctioned by and involve participation or collaboration with Pennsylvania Oath Keepers.
- All members agree to accept the leadership of the Pennsylvania Oath Keepers Board of Directors and officers.
- Pennsylvania Oath Keepers reserves the right in it’s sole discretion, to withhold, deny, or revoke the membership of any person whom Pennsylvania Oath Keepers determines will dilute, impair or disrupt Pennsylvania Oath Keeper’s mission, dishonor, or in any manner bring ill repute to Pennsylvania Oath Keepers.
Violation of this Code of Conduct will be the basis for any action taken by the Board of Directors. Responsibility for enforcement of this Code of Conduct shall reside with the Board of Directors. The Board of Directors shall take whatever measures deemed necessary to enforce this Code of Conduct, and may enact any consequence it deems necessary, up to and including censure, suspension or termination of any position of authority previously given in the organization as well as participation in activities/group/events and web pages. Board of Directors reserves the right to make a recommendation for removal of any member if said member is in violation of the Pennsylvania Oath Keepers Code of Conduct. Any member may appeal to Board of Directors if they do not agree with the decisions of the Officers and membership.