Update: Friday, November 20, 2020.
Some changes will be taking place on the website. This will take some time as there are many areas which need some work. We ask that you be patient while we attend to these issues and pardon the dust during the reconstruction.
Pennsylvania Oath Keepers is a non-partisan association of current and formerly serving military, police, and first responders who pledge to fulfill the oath all military and police take to “defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic.” That oath, mandated by Article VI of the Constitution itself, is to the Constitution, not to the politicians, and Oath Keepers declare that they will not obey unconstitutional orders, such as orders to disarm the American people, to conduct warrantless searches, or to detain Americans as “enemy combatants” in violation of their ancient right to a jury trial.
UNALIENABLE RIGHTS OF AMERICAS WE WILL SUPPORT & DEFEND
- We will support Americans in defense of their 2nd Amendment rights.
- We will support and defend Americans in defense of warrantless searches.
- We will support, defend, and protect American citizens from unlawful detention or subjection to military tribunals.
- We will defend Americans against the illegal imposition of martial law or a fabricated “state of emergency” where their constitutional rights are violated.
- States have rights and we will not support any attempt to dissolve those rights.
- We will support and defend American citizens in our cities from illegal acts that would turn them into de facto concentration camps.
- We will support and defend American citizens against forced detention in any form of camp.
- We will defend American citizens against any foreign troops position on our soil, whether for peacekeeping or any other purpose.
- We will defend all American citizens against government confiscation of food, water, or any other personal property Americans own.
- We will defend with our sacred honor Americans’ rights of free speech, assembly, religion, and the right of petition to the government for a redress of wrongs.
PA Oath Keepers reaches out to both current serving and veterans to remind them of their oaths, to teach them more about the Constitution they swore to defend and to inspire them to defend it. Click here for details on how we do that.
Train. Unite. Protect
* First responders include firefighters, search and rescue, EMTs, disaster relief, and similar emergency personnel. While not all such personnel take an oath to the Constitution, many do, and all are a critical audience for our mission.
Current Serving and Veterans, you swore an Oath…